[forge-dev] JBoss Stacks: Requirements

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 09:12:50 EDT 2012

Hi Everybody,

Jay, Jonathan, Brian

We are cataloging the Archetypes on JDF (as you can see on Pete's email
below).

Part of the Job was done

- Get the YAML file format  -
https://github.com/jboss-jdf/jdf-stack/blob/master/stacks.yaml
- YAML file Parser -
https://github.com/jboss-jdf/jdf-stack/blob/master/Parser.java

Those informations (BOMs, Runtimes, Archetypes) will be presented on JDF
site. A preview can be found here: http://site-jdf.rhcloud.com/stack/stacks/

So the main point is:  Do you want the errai, html5 and richfaces
archetypes included also ?

Thank you

Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer
Red Hat Brazil
+55-61-9269-6576

See how it works at redhat.com