[forge-dev] JBoss Stacks: Requirements

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 14:58:15 EDT 2012

I made some tests with a structure similar to what you suggested

    labels:
     - test1
     - test2: value2
     -
      - test31
      - test32 : value32
      -
       - test: 331

This structure is possible making the labels property a List<Object>. So
the person who uses the Parser will be responsible for cast labels[x] to
String, List or Map.

Is that ok for you ? If so, I'll change the labels from List<Properties>
to List<Object> I don't think this cause a Branch update to Beta4.