[forge-dev] Plugins Development

Rafael Benevides rafabene at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:45:31 EDT 2012

Dan,

Thank you for your considerations.
I've never used Metawidget but I'll take a look
Certainly, it will be in my "new things to learn" backlog

About the security plugin, I liked the idea of not focusing only in
Picketlink, but a general security plugin for different security frameworks
would be awesome.

Anyway, I've just joined this list and I'll try to take a look in JDF and
also in Deltaspike,  to see what else would be interesting to be integrated
to forge and how this integration could be achieved.

Cheers