[forge-dev] Error when trying to test a forge plugin in a running forge instance

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:41:47 EDT 2012

Yes, please upload it :) You don't need to worry, we aren't mean, and you
write really nice code.
Also... it won't be in the repository until we add it there, but more
people will see it and be able to review.

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, so I'd like to try it myself!

Thanks!
~Lincoln

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."