[forge-dev] Forge 1.0.1.Final Released

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Fri Mar 23 18:33:44 EDT 2012

Hello Lincoln,

it is real fun to work with your team, I do like the way you lead this
fascinating project. You do a great job and I hope that this incredible
momentum will continue and  make forge a success. When I first met with
jboss in 2004 (3.2.x :) I was impressed by the boldness and
effectiveness of this EE server. Forge is IMHO in line with it: clear,
bold, open, integrating best of breed, versatile, empowering the
knowledgeable, no frills. I love it :-)

Best regards,
Thomas