[forge-dev] Forge Hack Night

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:59:16 EDT 2012

Would someone like to start a poll? Or a public online spreadsheet where
people can post their best times? Then we can pick something where the most
people can attend. I know this will leave some people out, but we don't
have much choice until we start having more than one :)

~Lincoln

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."