[forge-dev] don't miss the nomination for the JAX innovation awards

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon May 7 03:04:46 EDT 2012

Forge devs and enthusiasts,

Don't miss the opportunity to submit Forge for the JAX Innovation Awards
[1]. Nominations close today (May 7th). I think Forge is a great candidate
for this award.

Here's a little bit of raw material I had put together for a separate
submission process.

"JBoss Forge is a command framework, built on standard Java APIs, that
enables rapid-application development. It's primarily a commandline shell
that can be extended through plugins. Plugins typically generate projects
or enhance them incrementally. However, a plugin can be written to perform
any computing function."

I'm sure you can expand on that easily (or come up with something better to
kick it off). Be sure to include something about OpenShift, because that's
innovation begetting innovation.

-Dan

[1] http://jax-awards.com/

--