[forge-dev] Jira 233

Paul Dijou paul.dijou.dev at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:54:47 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

Since I read "Twitter Bootstrap" theme for Forge generated applications,
and since these ones are using JSF (at least they were last time I used
Forge), I just wanted to tell you that RichFaces is currently creating new
JSF components based on Bootstrap (see the demo here :
http://bootstrap-richfaces.rhcloud.com/ ).

It's still only prototyping but I hope it will be really more concrete long
before December 2012. But I don't know if Forge is ok with using a JSF
library by default or if you prefer to use only JSF core components.

Regards,

Paul.