[forge-dev] Plug-in for collect key properties list from source code with regular expressions

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:36:16 EDT 2012

Hey Pablo!

This is awesome! *Really* useful!

I am embarrassed that we still don't have the plugin repository/website
online yet; this is one of those plugins that I think a lot of people could
use :) But in the mean time, would you like your plugin to be listed in the
central repository index?

https://github.com/forge/plugin-repository/blob/master/repository.yaml

It would be awesome if you wanted to do a little video-cast about how to
use this plugin. We could put it up in the Forge channel on Vimeo:
vimeo.com/channels/jbossforge

~Lincoln

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."