[forge-dev] Proposed Forge Hack night !

George Gastaldi gegastaldi at gmail.com
Sat May 12 08:56:38 EDT 2012

Excellent idea Dan. I'll discuss that on IRC with Lincoln.
Regards,
George

Em 12/05/2012, às 03:48, Dan Allen <dan.j.allen at gmail.com> escreveu:

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:47 PM, George Gastaldi <gegastaldi at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello everyone !
>
> We finally got the doodle results. The winner date/time is: Every
> Wednesday, on 19:00 to 20:00 GMT-3.
>
> Let me know which issues would be best to work on and let´s keep it
> rockin´ !

Great news! I'll try to stop by when I get a chance.

One suggestion to help organize issues for the hack event is to use a JIRA
tag. Forge is one of the projects that has adopted the "starter" tag [1],
so that's one way to identify issues for hacknight. You could also consider
using the tag "hacknight" to narrow these down further or select other
issues that would be good to work on as a group.

Hope that helps. Have fun!

-Dan

[1] http://tinyurl.com/forge-starter-issues

--