[forge-dev] Forge test failures due to JavaParser Formatting

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Wed May 23 04:25:50 EDT 2012

I somewhat agree, I nearly finished a proposal for a fix.
But AFAIK one of the goals of the faces scaffold - in its role of Java
code generator - is to provide clean an correctly formatted code. So it
goes quite a distance to assure the correctness.
Now the formatting seems to happen in between, and the config of the
formatter is different from the Java templates of faces scaffold.
My fix would "normalize" this by simply compressing white space. And so
render the indentation aware tests useless.

I will send the fix ASAP, and let the maintainers decide what to do :-)

Thomas