[forge-dev] FORGE-568 "Allow running/debugging Forge in eclipse" opinion quest

Thomas Frühbeck fruehbeck at aon.at
Thu May 24 12:51:35 EDT 2012

Sorry if I wasnt clear enough - no complications AFAICS, nothing to do
really. All you need is to call the exec:java in the forge-distribution,
because there all modules are available.
It totally feels like any other maven Java project.
Want to have a go with it? Files attached, put in /core/dist/
runForge.launch -> RunAs ->m2 runForge          or         DebugAs->m2
runForge

yet unsolved: the current working dir is /core/dist/ too - unfortunately
May be solved by putting it in another maven project..