[forge-dev] Openshift plugin

André Dietisheim adietish at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 12:10:45 EDT 2012

Hi Rafael

there's no such function in the client library for now. Xavier
implemented this in the Eclipse tooling. Afaik (had a quick look) it's
using jgit to open an ssh session reads from the session and puts in to
the eclipse console (TailServerLogAction# startTailProcess):

<snip>
RemoteSession remoteSession = sshSessionFactory.getSession(uri,
CredentialsProvider.getDefault(), FS.DETECTED, 0);
// "ssh -t #{app_uuid}@#{app}-#{namespace}.#{rhc_domain}
'tail#{opt['opts'] ? ' --opts ' + Base64::encode64(opt['opts']).chomp :
''} #{file_glob}'" final String command = buildCommand(logFilePath,
options); Process process = remoteSession.exec(command, 0); return new
TailServerLogWorker(console, process, remoteSession);
</snip>

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/openshift/plugins/org.jboss.tools.openshift.express.ui/src/org/jboss/tools/openshift/express/internal/ui/action/TailServerLogAction.java

Cheers
André