[forge-dev] Openshift plugin

Rafael Benevides benevides at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 11:49:42 EDT 2012

The first impl was command line based. Now I reopened
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGEPLUGINS-91 so I'm changing the impl
to use jsch.

I'm facing problems with "auth fail" and public-key authentication. Do
you guys have any clue ?! It's the first time I'm using jgit/jsch API so
I still searching how to do it.