[forge-dev] Forge at the Devoxx 2012 Hackergarten

Julien Viet julien at julienviet.com
Tue Oct 30 16:48:27 EDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I'll be present at Devoxx 2012 to present a Tools in Action (I think the same slot than Forge… which sucks a bit) http://www.devoxx.com/display/DV12/CRaSH+an+extensible+command+line+for+the+JVM

I'll also participate to the hackergarten.

It would be cool to see us there and discuss about the interest of using CRaSH in Forge connector (I still have the prototype on my machine :-) hackergarten could push it forward a bit). I can show you more of the new CRaSH cool new features for the upcoming 1.2, specially the progress we have made on the connector side.

Julien

>>> http://mojavelinux.com