[forge-dev] Forge 2.0 and OSGi

JFlower fiorenzino at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:13:58 EDT 2012

i remember this post:

I've rarely in my life met a more overengineered, overcomplex spec than
OSGi. Compatibility with OSGi should be an anti-requirement in any sane
world.
Unfortunately we live in this world :-(

Gavin King

[http://in.relation.to/22155.lace]

Fiorenzo

PS i never used osgi in my jee apps, and i hate my eclipse when i need
to restart it after a plugin installation...