[forge-dev] a reference example of a plugin repository

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 15:35:25 EDT 2013

Oh, and one more thing. I think this is the killer feature:

"To register and publish your plugin, you’ll need to push your code to a
public repository on GitHub, and add our post-recieve webhook URL (
http://plugins.jquery.com/postreceive-hook) to your repository. The next
time you push a semver tag, we’ll take care of registering the plugin name
and updating its page on the site. When you’re ready to release the next
version of your plugin, just tag and push again!"

-Dan