[forge-dev] a reference example of a plugin repository

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Apr 2 12:44:55 EDT 2013

I find these various combinations of custom registries fascinating -
all so damn flexible but makes it more or less impossible to have a notion
of a registry/stream with custom patches.

i.e. maven have mirrors and qualifiers for this; rpm's has arch and distro type (and repo lists);
how does something like this works in things like jquery and forge world ?

This is not a bitching question btw. i'm honestly interested in finding out how it can be done
without too much manual fiddling.

/max