[forge-dev] jbosstools-forge

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 08:55:08 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 12:05:47PM +0200, Koen Aers wrote:
>Hi guys,
>
>This is for everyone who has a local clone of the http://github.com/forge/jbosstools-forge. Because of a simultaneous change done by Nick Boldt in the jbosstools repo (http://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-forge) I needed to perform a forced push. You will have to do a 'git fetch --all' and then a 'git reset --hard remote_name/master' to be synchronized again.

What kind of change caused that ? I only see the commit I pushed based on Denis Golovin patch on jbosstools-forge: https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-forge/commit/a47e8b7fb2c2739c66f917eb8f3fa1f0ae939e70

Could I have done something differently and we could have avoided that merge ? (I needed the fix in since otherwise jbosstools-forge was not building)

/max