[forge-dev] Forge project for Github Issue #31 - Unable to install arquillian plugin in Forge 1.3.3.FINAL

David Beer david.m.beer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 14:47:45 EDT 2013

Hi All

Thanks for the suggestions. I am not behind a proxy I connect direct to the
LAN which connects to the router/internet. @Lincoln I tried the install in
my home directory and set the JAVA_HOME setting and get the same result. I
cleared out my .forge directory as well and still get the same error, I
have also set the M2_HOME variable and added it to my path. I have two
profiles in my settings file (attached) one is active by default the other
is not and is used simply as a backup. I tried a the steps in the issue
except for setting a proxy as I am not behind one.

Hope this all helps.

Thanks

David