[forge-dev] Forge project for Github Issue #31 - Unable to install arquillian plugin in Forge 1.3.3.FINAL

David Beer david.m.beer at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 11:18:40 EDT 2013

Hi Vineet

Yes our settings file overwrites those values and retrieves all artifacts
from our maven repository, which based on a cloud server for access by
different people and services. The password protection is needed for the
repository to stop access to company wide artifacts libraries and demo
applications etc.

If there is anything else I can help with please let me know.

Thanks

David