[forge-dev] Name change for GWT Forge plugin

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:54:09 EST 2013

Hey Sandro!

I had to make a temporary name change for your plugin in JBoss Forge.

There is a bug in the Install process that was preventing installtion of
your plugin because some other plugins (errai) are tagged with GWT, and
Forge is incorrectly resolving tags when performing installtion.

We should have this fixed in the next version, but unfortunately, many
bugged versions are still out there, so we'll have to leave it for a while
:/

If you can think of a better solution, I'm open to suggestions, but for
now, I've qualified your plugin with:

gwt-adorsys

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."