[forge-dev] Forge meeting minutes - 01-10-2013

ggastald at redhat.com ggastald at redhat.com
Thu Jan 10 10:49:32 EST 2013

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by gastaldi at 15:07:10 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2013/forge.2013-01-09-15.07.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Repository Split  (gastaldi, 15:07:52)
   * each forge2 addon that we build should have its own repo in the
     forge org  (gastaldi, 15:24:54)
   * AGREED: each forge2 addon that we build should have its own repo in
     the forge org  (lincolnthree, 15:25:27)
   * IDEA: addons repository should be named forge-xxx-addon  (gastaldi,
     15:25:40)
   * AGREED: each forge2 addon that we build should have its own repo in
     the forge org  (lincolnthree, 15:25:46)
   * IDEA: name forge-hibernatetools something different :) forge-reveng
     ?  (maxandersen, 15:28:41)
   * LINK: https://gist.github.com/4497003   (lincolnthree, 21:13:45)

Meeting ended at 15:46:41 UTC.

Action Items