[forge-dev] Idea from G+ back in December

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:48:08 EST 2013

Here's the idea I was talking about on Google Plus, I know not everyone was
on that but I know Lincoln and George were.

The idea is to have interfaces or some sort of contract (interfaces came up
because those and abstract classes are the only thing we have in Java to do
this) that defines some way of retrieving front end resources (JSF pages,
HTML, etc) for a specific functionality like login. That may be an
oversimplification, but that's the main idea.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer