[forge-dev] Dynamic UI in Eclipse

Richard Kennard richard at kennardconsulting.com
Thu Jan 17 16:10:04 EST 2013

Are you writing code to dynamically instantiate SWT Controls and arrange them using, say, a GridLayout or a MigLayout, or across TabFolders? Because
Metawidget has you covered for that. It'll also wire up Eclipse's DataBinding for you (including lookups and enums). And of course you can plug in an
Inspector for whatever metadata you want to base it on.

Can you point me at the code where you're instantiating the SWT Controls?