[forge-dev] IDEA codestyle definitions for JBoss Forge?

Lennart Jörelid lennart.jorelid at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:15:13 EDT 2013

Hello all,

Hope you are enjoying some high-quality vacation time this time of the year.

Two Forge-Dev newbie questions here:

   1. I am in the process of creating a few patches or suggestions for
   Forge, and wonder if we have a codestyle XML or JAR for IntelliJ IDEA which
   matches the codestyle used in Forge. I have snooped around a tad on the
   site and in the repo, but so far could not find any.
   2. While it is nice to use any IDE to define codestyle, it is even
   better if some code quality plugins run within Maven can validate/enforce
   the code quality within our development. I can find some (rather
   nonintrusive) plugin version definitions within the jboss-parent-10.pom,
   but not any actual codestyle enforcements (at least not within the Forge
   project). Have I missed them, or have the dev community agreed that we do
   not need code quality plugins run?

Thanks in advance.

:)

--