[forge-dev] Fwd: JBoss Community Bootstrap theme release announcement

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 21:20:11 EDT 2013

I recommend (based on the colors currently on the Forge site) to throw some
red and orange in there, to give it more of that forge flare.

Something in mind like: http://www.navaching.com/forge/forge.gifs/Forge2.jpg

To get a color scheme, I highly recommend http://colorschemedesigner.com/.
I like it because you can start with one color, then see all the colors
that go with that color in the various relationships (mono, triad,
complement, etc). That's what I used to get all the colors done for the
example Asciidoctor stylesheets. There are other tools, but I keep going
back to this one. You almost don't have to know what you are doing :)

-Dan