[forge-dev] Forge Meeting minutes 2013-03-20

ggastald at redhat.com ggastald at redhat.com
Wed Mar 20 12:15:10 EDT 2013


==============
#forge Meeting
==============


Meeting started by gastaldi at 14:56:56 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2013/forge.2013-03-20-14.56.log.html
.



Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (lincolnthree1, 14:58:27)
  * x-scaffold status  (lincolnthree1, 14:58:33)
  * GSoC ideas/brainstorming  (lincolnthree1, 14:58:40)
  * Forge 2 Status  (lincolnthree1, 14:58:46)
  * Anything else before the meeting ends  (lincolnthree1, 14:59:19)

* X-Scaffold Status  (lincolnthree1, 14:59:28)
  * vineetreynolds created a new plugin named scaffold-x due to changes
    in the ScaffoldProvider API and Scaffold plugin commands and options
    (gastaldi, 15:03:31)
  * commands to setup the scaffold: "scaffold-x setup --scaffoldType
    angularjs" , "scaffold-x setup --scaffoldType angularjs
    --installTemplates"  (gastaldi, 15:06:40)
  * commands to generate the scaffold: scaffold-x from <resource
    locations>  (gastaldi, 15:07:04)
  * AGREED:   (gastaldi, 15:10:14)
  * LINK: https://community.jboss.org/message/803802#803802
    (vineetreynolds, 15:32:29)
  * ACTION: Implement the Faces provider and investigate it's reuse for
    the RichFaces provider in the new scaffold plugin architecture
    (vineetreynolds, 15:33:58)
  * AGREED: Use the ported Faces provider as the default provider for
    the new scaffolding plugin  (vineetreynolds, 15:37:07)
  * ACTION: Implement the installTemplates action in the new scaffolding
    plugin  (vineetreynolds, 15:38:03)

* GSoC ideas/brainstorming  (gastaldi, 15:43:16)
  * ACTION: send an email to forge-dev to gather GSoC ideas
    (lincolnthree1, 15:44:16)
  * ACTION: gastaldi will send and email to forge-dev to gather GSoC
    ideas  (gastaldi, 15:45:46)

* Forge 2 Status  (gastaldi, 15:45:47)
  * AGREED:   (gastaldi, 15:54:31)
  * AGREED: will release F2 alpha 1 as soon as the container is stable
    (lincolnthree1, 15:55:00)
  * HELP:   (lincolnthree1, 15:55:08)

Meeting ended at 16:05:44 UTC.




Action Items
------------
* Implement the Faces provider and investigate it's reuse for the
  RichFaces provider in the new scaffold plugin architecture
* Implement the installTemplates action in the new scaffolding plugin
* send an email to forge-dev to gather GSoC ideas
* gastaldi will send and email to forge-dev to gather GSoC ideas




Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* gastaldi
  * gastaldi will send and email to forge-dev to gather GSoC ideas
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * Implement the Faces provider and investigate it's reuse for the
    RichFaces provider in the new scaffold plugin architecture
  * Implement the installTemplates action in the new scaffolding plugin
  * send an email to forge-dev to gather GSoC ideas




People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* vineetreynolds (94)
* lincolnthree1 (79)
* gastaldi (74)
* gegastaldi (8)
* jbott (5)
* sblanc (4)
* jamezp (3)
* jbossbot (2)




Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/forge-dev/attachments/20130320/db2d7fda/attachment.html 


More information about the forge-dev mailing list