[forge-dev] Support for the Gradle build system as a plugin for Forge

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue May 7 08:08:12 EDT 2013

AFAIK, gradle team tells tooling that want to understand gradle build files
is to use and *run* gradle-tooling-api to parse it. Don't try parse it.

I believe eclipse plugin uses that.

See http://www.gradle.org/docs/current/userguide/embedding.html

(it's one of the reasons I'm not really happy about gradle since its
dog start/slow to run on large set of projects - they keep saying that
will improve though...)

/max