[forge-dev] FORGE-897

ggastald at redhat.com ggastald at redhat.com
Mon May 13 16:21:46 EDT 2013

We just need to publish this atifact in the official maven repository,
otherwise we'll get a [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project
forge-proxy: Could not resolve dependencies for project
org.jboss.forge:forge-proxy:jar:2.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
org.jboss.forge:forge-javassist:jar:1 in jboss-public-repository
(https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/) -> [Help 1]

On 05/13/2013 04:20 PM, Lincoln Baxter, III wrote:
> This issue has been resolved. Please verify that you do not get
> LinkageErrors in your Eclipse Plugin Forge 2 runtime while creating
> new Forge Addon projects.
>
> Steps to test are in the issue.
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-897
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Lincoln Baxter, III
> http://ocpsoft.org
> "Simpler is better."

*George Gastaldi* | /Senior Software Engineer/
JBoss Forge Team
Red Hat