[forge-dev] Thesis Topic

Lukman Oladimeji Adekunle adekunle at ut.ee
Sat Nov 23 12:31:14 EST 2013

Hi all ,

My name is Lukman Adekunle, I am an Msc student from the University of
Tartu. I am hoping to take on the topic

"Support Forge 2.0 in IntelliJ Idea and/or NetBeans" . The Criteria for
a masters thesis topic in my school are the following:

- a solution either to an advanced engineering problem at the time of
writing a thesis

- or an answer to a novel research question

-Should demonstrate your professional qualities and mastery in the field
.

is this a good topic ?

if yes what are things needed to get me started ?

Regards,

Lukman