[forge-dev] Thesis Topic

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Sat Nov 23 18:14:59 EST 2013

Hi Lukman!

That would be nice. However, to implement it, the developer must know about:

A) the Forge 2 architecture and components;
B) have a deep understanding of the Forge UI addon

I'd love to help when possible. You can reach me (gastaldi) in the #forge channel in irc.freenode.net during weekdays.

Best Regards,

George Gastaldi