[forge-dev] [Scaffold Spring Problem]

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Wed Sep 4 14:53:17 EDT 2013

Hi Justo,

It looks like that the Spring Scaffold is using an older version of
Metawidget. Afaik, this plugin is not maintained by RedHat and it's from
the community.

Have you tried the angularjs scaffold? Is so much better, well-tested
and very mobile friendly. Install it by typing: forge install angularjs

Best Regards !

George Gastaldi