[forge-dev] Fixed FORGE-1203: Please hard reset from Furnace/Furnace CDI upstream repositories

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 14:24:41 EDT 2013

This resolve Koen and Adam's issues that you experienced on Friday.

Unfortunately I made a bit of a mess with some commits, and instead of
leaving the mess in the git history, I decided to clean and fix it. This
only affects the following repositories:

https://github.com/forge/furnace
https://github.com/forge/furnace-cdi

So please update your local copies and forks using the following command:

git fetch origin && git reset --hard origin/master && git clean -f -d

http://ocpsoft.org/tutorials/git/reset-and-sync-local-respository-with-remote-branch/

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."