[forge-dev] Strange forge behaviour?

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Sep 24 15:54:41 EDT 2013

Hi Lennart,

Weird, this looks like some service in the Maven's Plexus Container was
not initialized correctly or may be some conflict with the Maven JARs.
Can you debug forge by following the steps described in
http://forge.jboss.org/docs/using/debugging-forge.html to find out
what's wrong ?
I couldn't reproduce this issue.

Thanks.