[forge-dev] Tests for AngularJS-Scaffold-Addon

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 15:08:19 EDT 2014

I think it would be good to have at least a few comprehensive tests that
use the entire system start to finish.

Dan, if some real-time help merging this into the angularjs addon
repository, please find Vineet in the #forge irc.freenode.net channel.

~Lincoln

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Vineet Reynolds
<vineet.reynolds at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey Dan,
>
>     I've just taken a look at this. Could you send a PR with just the
> UITestHarness based test against the angular-addon project? AFAIK the addon
> currently lacks UITestHarness based tests.
>
>     Note that I intend to have a minimal number of UITestHarness based
> tests, since I would be using the UITestHarness purely for ensuring the
> wizards work, and not for testing the structure of the generated scaffold.
> On a more broader perspective, I'm looking at re-introducing the webtest
> harness in Forge, and tests based on those in the angular addon (these
> would be ported from the F1 plugin).
>
> Thanks,
> Vineet
>

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 4:57 AM, Daniel Coughlin <
> daniel.coughlin86 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey Vineet,
>>
>> I know we’ve chatted before on the IRC, but my name is Dan Coughlin.  I
>> worked with Lincoln on testing the AngularJS-Scaffold.
>>
>> Please see https://github.com/Dantheman720/angular-tests for angular
>> tests.
>>
>> Anyway, if you have any questions.  Please let me know.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Dan

http://ocpsoft.org
"Simpler is better."