[forge-dev] GSoC 2014 - Forge 2 IntelliJ plugin

Adam Wyłuda adamwyl92 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:28:17 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that this summer I will be working on Forge 2
IntelliJ plugin, as my GSoC project. Many people know me from the last year
when I worked on Gradle addon. I'm glad to work again with you this year
and I hope it will be as fun as it was last year!

Since part of the GSoC schedule overlaps with my academic year I plan to
work from friday to monday, but I can be partially available on the other
days. My school ends in the end of June so after that I'll be able to work
full week.

My current plan is to get a deep knowledge of IntelliJ plugin development
and UI addon, also to explore how Eclipse UI implementation works as an
example of how it should be done. After that I will determine a list of
concrete steps and tasks to be performed during the coding period.

I'll be pushing my code into the following GitHub repository, and it will
be based on existing work:
https://github.com/forge/intellij-idea-plugin

I'd be happy to hear any suggestions, ideas or feature requests for this
project.

Best regards,
Adam