[forge-dev] GSoC 2014 - Forge 2 IntelliJ plugin

Vineet Reynolds Pereira vpereira at redhat.com
Thu Apr 24 09:57:43 EDT 2014

Hey Adam,

   Good luck on this. I just met a JetBrains tech evangelist at a conference (GIDS) today, and we're hoping to get inputs from JetBrains engineers and probably even have them post news of this plugin when it is developed, if things work out. Stay tuned for more news, but nevertheless, good luck again.

Vineet