[forge-dev] Forge2 eclipse plugin

forge-dev at lists.jboss.org forge-dev at lists.jboss.org
Mon Aug 18 16:27:33 EDT 2014

I did not say that I can not use Luna.
I upgrade my eclipse when I can install a production version of the Jboss Developer IDE base on the new Eclipse.
As I understand it,  when I open a keplar project with luna the project is auto converted to luna and is no longer usable with keplar.
I rely on the release of tested production versions of jboss developer as proof that there will not be unexpected problems once I convert my projects to luna.

I understand the need to conserve resources.
Since I am not paying anyone to use these tools,  I certainly can not complain very loudly.
But,  normal eclipse updates to the forge components of jboss tools seems to have resulted in a broken forge plugin within keplar.
And,  since the jpa-generate-entities-from-tables seems broken under windows dos,  I can not use forge 2 at all.

Max,  can you tell me when the production version of jboss developer will be generally available?

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/901247#901247