[forge-dev] Asciidoctor, Hyla and Forge

forge-dev at lists.jboss.org forge-dev at lists.jboss.org
Tue Feb 4 10:42:32 EST 2014

Yes this is exactly what I would like to do, it would be awesome, having a
minimal Forge instance with AsciidoctorJ Addon. So users can download a
zip, unzipped wherever they want and they can start creating and rendering
Asciidoctor projects. In fact the addon only need to access to Filesystem
to copy or remove content but nothing more. The edit of the files would be
done with external editor, I would like to use Forge as a DRY pattern for
Asciidoctor documents (mostly for slides but also for Maven or Gradle
integration).

BTW I don't know why if I access to forum with my login and password I
cannot post messages to this topic, but well no problem to do it by email
:).

Thank you so much for your support and patience.

Alex.

2014-02-04 Guest <do-not-reply at jboss.com>:

>       JBoss Community <https://community.jboss.org/>    (forge-dev)
> Asciidoctor, Hyla and Forge