[forge-dev] Meeting minutes - 02-05-2014

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Wed Feb 5 12:04:11 EST 2014

==============
#forge Meeting
==============

Meeting started by lincolnthree at 15:54:33 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/forge/2014/forge.2014-02-05-15.54.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Agenda  (lincolnthree, 15:54:46)
   * Final Release Post-mortem (fallout/issues/etc)  (gastaldi, 15:55:59)
   * Forge Hack Night  (gastaldi, 15:57:39)
   * Next steps (Forge 2, Website)  (lincolnthree, 15:58:19)

* Final Release Post-mortem (fallout/issues/etc)  (gastaldi, 15:59:28)
   * next release version will be 2.1.0.Final  (lincolnthree, 16:00:48)
   * ACTION: Current core/master branch will be renamed to core/1.x —
     core/2.0 branch will be renamed to core/master.  (lincolnthree,
     16:02:40)
   * the Java-parser project was renamed to Roaster  (gastaldi, 16:03:25)

* Forge Hack Night  (gastaldi, 16:06:52)
   * ACTION: The Forge Hack Night is scheduled for Feb 10th and 17th
     (gastaldi, 16:15:12)
   * ACTION: For more information about the hack night dates, visit
     http://forge.jboss.org/events.html  (gastaldi, 16:18:42)

* Next steps (Forge 2, Website)  (ivannov, 16:22:37)
   * LINK: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1479   (lincolnthree,
     16:23:28)
   * LINK: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE-1432   (lincolnthree,
     16:23:34)
   * ACTION: Decide new package name for Roaster  (lincolnthree,
     16:37:47)
   * ACTION: Crobson will put together a few visual designs, then we will
     proceed to the implementation phase (hire a web designer.)
     (lincolnthree, 16:46:31)

Meeting ended at 16:51:55 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* Current core/master branch will be renamed to core/1.x — core/2.0
   branch will be renamed to core/master.
* The Forge Hack Night is scheduled for Feb 10th and 17th
* For more information about the hack night dates, visit
   http://forge.jboss.org/events.html
* Decide new package name for Roaster
* Crobson will put together a few visual designs, then we will proceed
   to the implementation phase (hire a web designer.)

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * Current core/master branch will be renamed to core/1.x — core/2.0
     branch will be renamed to core/master.
   * The Forge Hack Night is scheduled for Feb 10th and 17th
   * For more information about the hack night dates, visit
     http://forge.jboss.org/events.html
   * Decide new package name for Roaster
   * Crobson will put together a few visual designs, then we will proceed
     to the implementation phase (hire a web designer.)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* lincolnthree (109)
* gastaldi (101)