[forge-dev] How do I install the Arquillian add-on from Git ?

forge-dev at lists.jboss.org forge-dev at lists.jboss.org
Tue Jul 1 15:28:23 EDT 2014

I'm also getting a very similar error. It seems like forge cannot resolve plugins that are compiled and put on the local maven repository. I tried with the Arquillian addone, but I get the same problem with any plugin I try to add from git, because i then tried the plugins for TOMEE and SLF4J.

I looks to me, that after the plugin clones and then compiles the plugin, it is somehow looking directly to the maven central repository instead of looking in the local (cache) repository.

Maybe it's a maven configuration problem??

Posted by forums
Original post: https://community.jboss.org/message/880150#880150