[forge-dev] Work offline with forge

Rafael Pestano rmpestano at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 12:59:05 EDT 2014

Hey George, thanks for the hint, it works very well.

but i still got a problem with arquillian setup command for weld EE:

arquillian setup --containerName WELD_EE_EMBEDDED_1.1

    at java.util.ArrayList.elementData(ArrayList.java:371)
    at
org.jboss.forge.arquillian.DependencyUtil.getLatestNonSnapshotVersion(DependencyUtil.java:56)
    at
org.jboss.forge.arquillian.ContainerInstaller.resolveVersion(ContainerInstaller.java:63)
    at
org.jboss.forge.arquillian.ContainerInstaller.installContainer(ContainerInstaller.java:42)
    at
org.jboss.forge.arquillian.ArquillianPlugin.installContainer(ArquillianPlugin.java:147)
    at
org.jboss.forge.arquillian.ArquillianPlugin.installContainer(ArquillianPlugin.java:126)
    at
    at
    at org.jboss.forge.shell.command.Execution.perform(Execution.java:160)
    at
org.jboss.forge.shell.command.fshparser.FSHRuntime.run(FSHRuntime.java:109)
    at
org.jboss.forge.shell.command.fshparser.FSHRuntime.run(FSHRuntime.java:47)
    at
org.jboss.forge.shell.ShellImpl$ExecutorThread.run(ShellImpl.java:796)
    at org.jboss.forge.shell.ShellImpl.execute(ShellImpl.java:819)
    at org.jboss.forge.shell.ShellImpl.doShell(ShellImpl.java:609)
    at
    at
    at
org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.AbstractBeanInstance.invoke(AbstractBeanInstance.java:48)
    at
org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.ProxyMethodHandler.invoke(ProxyMethodHandler.java:125)
    at
org.jboss.forge.shell.ShellImpl$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.doShell(ShellImpl$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.java)
    at
    at
    at
org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflections$13.work(SecureReflections.java:305)
    at
org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflectionAccess.run(SecureReflectionAccess.java:54)
    at
org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflectionAccess.runAsInvocation(SecureReflectionAccess.java:163)
    at
org.jboss.weld.util.reflection.SecureReflections.invoke(SecureReflections.java:299)
    at
org.jboss.weld.introspector.jlr.WeldMethodImpl.invokeOnInstance(WeldMethodImpl.java:188)
    at
org.jboss.weld.introspector.ForwardingWeldMethod.invokeOnInstance(ForwardingWeldMethod.java:59)
    at
org.jboss.weld.injection.MethodInjectionPoint.invokeOnInstanceWithSpecialValue(MethodInjectionPoint.java:198)
    at
org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.sendEvent(ObserverMethodImpl.java:282)
    at
org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.sendEvent(ObserverMethodImpl.java:265)
    at
org.jboss.weld.event.ObserverMethodImpl.notify(ObserverMethodImpl.java:234)
    at
org.jboss.weld.manager.BeanManagerImpl.notifyObservers(BeanManagerImpl.java:635)
    at
org.jboss.weld.manager.BeanManagerImpl.fireEvent(BeanManagerImpl.java:622)
    at
org.jboss.weld.manager.BeanManagerImpl.fireEvent(BeanManagerImpl.java:616)
    at org.jboss.forge.shell.Bootstrap$1.run(Bootstrap.java:186)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Wrote /home/rmpestano/workspace/rsjug2/pom.xml

other containers, including weld se are working.

the strange thing is that i remember using it a few days ago without
problems, anyone can try it?

im using forge 1.4.4.

thanks again.