[forge-dev] Custom Templates by Project

Filipe Névola filipenevola at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:54:58 EDT 2014

Hi Lincoln, just fork the addon is a workaround but if I expand this
concept for many templates by project it fails.

By example, if I want to have some templates on my project and each
resource use one of those this strategy fails.

I'm kind new to forge but I'm trying to understand it better to maybe
create a new addon to make this possible.

My initial idea is to create something simple using scaffold base but with
one more argumento like --template and pass the path of my template's
project to be used, what do you think about this way? Makes sense?

---
*Filipe Névola <https://twitter.com/FilipeNevola>*
*Leader of Product Innovation Lab at *Tecsinapse
<http://www.tecsinapse.com.br>

*Você conhece Jesus? Ainda não? Então busque conhecer pois você não está
aproveitando sua vida como poderia.*
*Jesus disse em João 10:10b - "Eu vim para que tenham vida, e a tenham com
abundância."*