[forge-dev] Custom Templates by Project

Daniel Cunha danielsoro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:06:28 EDT 2014

Filipe,

If exist a specific issue I don't know, but you can see here:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/FORGE/

To your problem, I think that you can found something here (scaffold
module):
https://issues.jboss.org/issues/?jql=project+%3D+FORGE+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+component+%3D+Scaffold+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC

If not exist, please, create a new issue about that.

Enjoy it. :)

Daniel Cunha (soro) <http://www.cejug.net>
Blog: http://www.danielsoro.com.br
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dvlc_