[forge-dev] Forge2 eclipse plugin

Rafael Pestano rmpestano at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 06:20:07 EDT 2014

thanks George, will try it later and any problens i report here

Em sexta-feira, 13 de junho de 2014, George Gastaldi <ggastald at redhat.com>
escreveu:
> Hi Rafael,
> You must use Eclipse Luna, we no longer support Kepler.
> Best Regards,
> George
> Em 12/06/2014, às 22:49, Rafael Pestano <rmpestano at gmail.com> escreveu:
>
> ok found the previous problem, the dependency is jboss tools, i've
installed jboss tools for kepler but unchecked forge tools(1.2.1) and
installed forge from
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/jbosstools-forge_master/all/repo/
(1.3.0.beta3)

instructions at github:https://github.com/forge/core

>> Hi guys,
>>
>> i'm trying to install forge eclipse plugin from update site:
http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/builds/staging/jbosstools-forge_master/all/repo/

>> but eclipse cannot find a dependency on core plugin
>> "requires 'bundle org.jboss.tools.usage 0.0.0' but it could not be
found", i've attached a screenshot.

>> I've just installed eclipse kepler and tried to install forge via update
site. I also tried jbdeveloper studio 7.1.1 but it come with forge 1.x and
have conflicts with forge2

<http://www.advancedit.com.br/>Att,

http://conventionsframework.org <http://conventions.github.io/home/>