[forge-dev] Adding @Named to an EJBs... or anywhere

Robert Balent robert at balent.cz
Thu Jun 26 03:18:36 EDT 2014

Parse input as java code is good idea. However parentheses have to be
escaped in Forge shell.

Have look at pull request 474 [1]. I've tried to implement this and if
the input is correctly escaped, it should be working.

Example:

java-add-annotation --annotation javax.inject.Named(\"beanName\")

Also more complicated examples like this are working:

java-add-annotation --annotation "TestAnnotation(param1 = {\"str1\",
\"str2\"}, param2 = \"hello\", param3 = {String.class, Main.class},
param4 = ENUM_VAL)"

Cheers,

Robert

[1] https://github.com/forge/core/pull/474