[forge-dev] GSoC project idea: Create Tattletale plugin for Eclipse

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 10:53:39 EDT 2014

Nice to meet you Dejan.

First of all, have you tried Forge 2? I'd like you to give it a try:

https://github.com/forge/core/blob/master/README.asciidoc

The idea in Forge is to provide tooling that is not coupled to the IDE
implementation, that is, the code you write will run in Shell, Eclipse,
NetBeans, IDEA, etc (as long as there is an implementation of the Forge
APIs for each IDE - at the moment we have Eclipse and Shell).

I believe that a Tattletale addon would be nice to have.
There is also a talk about Forge 2 in here: http://t.co/aWCzQPWeTp
(Thanks to Ivan).

Best Regards,

George Gastaldi