[forge-dev] Hello World Template

Antonio Goncalves antonio.mailing at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 16:14:00 EDT 2014

Hum...

In the README there is :

@Inject private TemplateProcessorFactory factory

But is there a way to use the templating from a Main class ? If I use
Forge, I have Furnace as a container, and I was trying something like this,
but it doesn't work :

Furnace furnace = *startFurnace*();
Imported<TemplateProcessorFactory> imported =
furnace.getAddonRegistry(TemplateProcessorFactory.*class*);
TemplateProcessorFactory factory = imported.get();

Any simple Hello World from a Main class and a pom.xml ?

Thanks
Antonio