[forge-dev] Build broken due to FORGE-1823 and FORGE-1824

Vineet Reynolds Pereira vpereira at redhat.com
Wed May 14 23:23:25 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Would it be correct to fix the compilation errors in the scaffold-faces project,
by adding javaee-impl as a provided dependency to this project?

Some javaee-impl and transitive dependencies are required during compilation of
scaffold-faces, while at runtime, this would be provided by the javaee addon.